Matthew is an associate attorney with Edward Allen. He lives in Grand Rapids, Michigan, with his wife, Valerie, and their five children. Matthew is an entrepreneur who has started and operated companies in real estate investment, real estate brokerage, property management, and construction fields.
Matthew believes he is called to serve. Matthew has experienced many of the same challenges his clients experience. This perspective helps him understand his client’s needs, and he is able to use this perspective and legal knowledge to produce successful legal results.
- Michigan State Bar
Section Member of: Real Property Law, Business Law, and Probate & Estate Planning
- National Association of Realtors, Member
- Michigan Association of Realtors, Member
- Grand Rapids Area Association of Realtors, Principal Designated Broker and Member
- State Bar of Michigan
- United States District Court for the Western District of Michigan
- University of Phoenix; Phoenix, Arizona
- Michigan State University College of Law; Lansing, Michigan
- Kentwood Community Church